- The Competition starts at 00:01 on Wednesday, October 17 2018 and closes at 23:59 on Wednesday, October 31 2018 (the “Competition Period”). Any entries received outside the Competition Period will be void.
- One entry per person. Bulk, automatically generated or third party entries are void.
- Entry is through Facebook, Twitter and Instagram – entrants must publish a post between Wednesday, 17 October 2018 and Wednesday, 31 October 2018 with the hashtags #MyHighStreet and #GBHSNorthwich to qualify into the prize draw during the Competition Period.
- There will be one winner and they must be 18 or over.
- The winner will be selected at random from all valid entries for this competition received during the Competition Period.
- Winners will be notified by email or phone or using the other contact details provided by the winner within seven days after the Competition Period. All reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winner during the specified time. If a winner cannot be contacted or is not available, the
Promoter reserves the right to re-draw another winner from the valid/correct entries that were received during the Competition Period.
- The prize is a £100 voucher to spend in a Northwich Business Improvement District store/retailer that the winner chooses.
- The prize is non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives to the prize in whole or in part.
- The winner may be required to participate in reasonable publicity relating to this Competition.
- The promoter of this competition is the Northwich Business Improvement District (the “Promoter”).
Visit Northwich Video
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
There has been a problem with your Instagram Feed.