Terms & Conditions for Site Usage
The term ‘Groundwork CLM’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 74-80 Hallgate, Wigan, WN1 1HP. Our charity registration number is 514727. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Church Walk Paddling Pool
Please note, by booking you confirm you understand the following information:
– Everyone attending the pool is required to book, this includes adults who may not be planning to get into the
paddling pool directly, if you have not booked you will not be allowed access into the pool area.
– All children under the age of 16 require a parent/guardian to attend the session with them.
– You are only able to book one session per week – this is limited between each Monday-Sunday.
– Northwich Town Council will not be held liable for any costs incurred by any person for a session that has been
cancelled due to circumstances beyond our control.
– If you or a guest on your booking do not attend the booked session then we reserve the right to remove you
from future bookings.
– Children must not be left unattended at any time.
– Everyone attending the pool must wear appropriate swimwear and young children must wear swimming nappies
for health, safety and hygiene regulations.
– We reserve the right to not open the pool due to poor weather, these sessions will then be lower and you will
need to rebook.
– While visiting the pool please use town centre car parks, as local on-street parking is permit holders only.
Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult (18+) at all times whilst at the pool.
When visiting, please ensure you utilise the town centre car parks. All street parking surrounding the pool is
permit only residents parking.
Please note: the additional information outlined above is supplied by Northwich Town Council (the Event Organiser).
Visit Northwich cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of content supplied by the Event Organiser