Terms and Conditions – Northwich Wishes
1. The Competition starts at 5:01pm on Friday, June 5 2020 and will run for one week until 4:59pm on Friday, 12 June 2020. The competition will then continue to run weekly thereafter following the same timescales whereby it starts on a Friday and ends the following Friday. The competition as a whole will run until the Northwich Business Improvement District (BID) brings it to a close. Any entries received outside of any Competition Period will be void.
2. One entry per person per week. Bulk, automatically generated or third party entries are void.
3. Entry is through the Visit Northwich website or via designated competition posts on the Visit Northwich Facebook page. It will clearly state which posts relate to the competition to avoid confusion. Comments made on other posts will not be included.
4. One wish will be granted per week. If the winner is under the age of the 18 they must provide the details of someone over the age of 18 who will be contactable to carry out any necessary administration relating to the competition.
5. The weekly winner will be selected by the Northwich BID from all valid entries received during the Competition Period based on the nature of the wishes submitted. The Northwich BID reserves the right to disregard wishes that are deemed to be inappropriate or not in-keeping with the nature of the competition.
6. Winners will be notified by email or phone, or by using the other contact details provided by the winner within seven days. All reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winner during the specified time. If a winner cannot be contacted or is not available, the Northwich BID reserves the right to choose another winner from the valid entries that were received during the Competition Period.
7. The prize each week will be the granting of a chosen wish by the Northwich BID. The Northwich BID will confirm how to access/receive whatever is necessary to make the wish come true.
8. From time to time, as part of the competition, the Northwich BID will also grant wishes for people who have been nominated. The winners of this element of the competition will be selected by the Northwich BID from all valid entries received during the Competition Period and will be chosen taking into account each entrant’s reasoning behind why a wish should be granted for a nominee. The Northwich BID reserves the right to disregard wishes that are deemed to be inappropriate or not in-keeping with the nature of the competition. With regards to contacting winners, please refer to step 6 and the second sentence of step 4.
9. The prize/wish is non-transferable and there are no alternatives to the prize/wish in whole or in part.
10. The winner (and guests) may be required to participate in reasonable publicity relating to this Competition.
11. The promoter of this competition is the Northwich BID (the “Promoter”).
12. The Northwich BID’s address is Yarwoods Arm, Navigation Road, Northwich, Cheshire, CW8 1BE.