- The Photography Competition starts at 5:01pm on Wednesday, October 14 2020 and will run until 11:59pm on Saturday, 7 November 2020. The Song/Photography Competition starts at 5:01pm on Wednesday, October 14 2020 and will run until 11:59pm on Saturday, 14 November 2020. Any entries received outside of any Competition Period will be void.
- Three entries per person per week for the photo competition. Bulk, automatically generated or third party entries are void.
- Entries for both elements of the campaign are through the Visit Northwich website.
- Three winners will be selected for the photography competition. If any winner is under the age of 18 they must provide the details of someone over the age of 18 who will be contactable to carry out any necessary administration relating to the competition.
- The winners of the photography competition will be selected by the Northwich BID from all valid entries received during the Competition Period based on the nature of the photos submitted. The Northwich BID reserves the right to disregard photos, songs and poems that are deemed to be inappropriate or not in-keeping with the nature of the campaign.
- Winners will be notified by email or phone, or by using the other contact details provided by the winners, within seven days. All reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winners during the specified time. If a winner cannot be contacted or is not available, the Northwich BID reserves the right to choose another winner from the valid entries that were received during the Competition Period.
- The prizes for the photography element of the competition will be revealed by the Northwich BID partway through the competition period. The Northwich BID will confirm how to access/receive the prizes.
- Prizes are non-transferable and there are no alternatives to the prize in whole or in part.
- The winner (and guests) may be required to participate in reasonable publicity relating to this Competition.
- By entering either competition, you are acknowledging that you are the sole author of the copyright of the image/content entered.
- By entering either competition, you grant Visit Northwich and the Northwich Business Improvement District the non-exclusive right to reproduce the media submitted.
- The promoter of this competition is the Northwich Business Improvement District (BID,) the “Promoter.”
- The Northwich BID’s address is Waterside House, Navigation Road, Northwich, Cheshire, CW8 1BE.
Visit Northwich Video
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
There has been a problem with your Instagram Feed.