Explore with our Star Trail
From the 26th November until the 22nd December, you can take part in our Star Trail around Northwich town centre. There are 10 stars located in windows of businesses around the town, each one contains a letter that forms part of our secret word!
We have a top prize of £150 for one lucky entry, which will be drawn on the 22nd December. Terms and conditions can be found below.
How to take part
You can take part via the LoyalFree app (where you have even more chances to win!) or you can pick up a paper trail form on level 1 of the travelator hall in Barons Quay.
You can download the LoyalFree app by clicking here. Once downloaded, head to tours and trails and select the Northwich Star Trail. Head round the town centre and scan the QR codes in each window, once you’ve completed them all you can submit the secret word.
You can pick up your paper trail form in the travelator hall in Barons Quay, just head towards Asda and on Level 1 you’ll see a post box and trail forms. Once you’ve collected the form, just follow the map to the various locations, you’ll need to write down the letter in each shop window. Once you’ve found the secret word, head back to where you collected the form and post it in the post box – don’t forget to add your contact details onto the form.
If you’d prefer, you can download the trail form by clicking here and then print it off at home.
Terms & Conditions
1) The trail prize draw is open to people aged 18 or over, therefore an adult will need to enter on behalf of any children taking part in the trail.
2) To be entered into the prize draw the entrant must provide their contact details either:
– on a trail map which they hand in at the post box on level 1 of the travelator hall in Barons Quay OR
– through the online competition entry form on the LoyalFree app
3) One winner will be chosen at random from all the qualifying entries made.
4) By entering the prize draw you agree to your name being shared on the Visit Northwich social media accounts (this will only be shared if you are a winner).
5) The competition will close on the final day of the trail being open on 22nd December 2022.
6) The winner will be contacted using the contact email address they provide. If the winner does not respond within 48 hours another winner may be picked.